Social Icons

Saturday 31 August 2013

A true story of hope and wish

A true story of HOPE and WISH



 I will tell you guys story of my two sons who are born and living outside of Pakistan, but love Pakistan so much. All of My kids ( I have 3) and especially my older one who is 10 years old (Hamza), takes so much interest in Pakistani politics and can’t wait for Imran Khan to be the next prime minister of Pakistan.
My 8 years old (Ali) had a loose tooth for many days and it was wiggling now and Hamza wanted him to pull that out and was trying to convince Ali, but Ali was not ready on any cost. He did not want anyone to come near him and touch his tooth. Then Hamza came up with a really cool idea. He told Ali; just think that your mouth is Pakistan and loose tooth in your mouth is Zardari and new tooth growing under that is Imran Khan, just pull that corrupt Zardari and throw him out of Pakistan so the Imran Khan can grow. Ali liked this idea and start playing with his loose tooth and that afternoon when he came home from school he had his tooth in an envelope and was so happy and he told everyone look Zardari is no more and Imran khan is shining there. I was so surprised as well as emotional after hearing that. These are my kids who are born outside the Pakistan and still worried about it.
After visiting Pakistan last year my kids were not so happy to see lots of things that can be change. They started raising the question on Pakistani government and now they want Imran khan to be next PM of Pakistan more than us. Whenever I say that I hope or I pray for Imran khan to come in power he always says, “Don’t say pray or hope, just say he will, no ifs and buts” and I think he will InshAllah.
I am pretty sure that Imran khan and PTI has brought the change in the country that will make a naya Pakistan after coming elections. God has given us one last chance to move forward to the betterment of Pakistan, to give a better future to our children, and to make Pakistan a dream land that we always dreamt of. I can’t wait for Pakistan to be a country where no one can tell us what to do and we can shout proudly that yes I am a Pakistani and I am proud of it. That is going to happen really soon. In sha Allah.
By: Sobia Saeed

Facebook Comment