Social Icons

Monday 23 September 2013

PTI BRINGING IN AN UNSEEN WAVE OF CHANGE IN KP

imran jalsa blog

I think its my moral duty to surface some of the changes that we experience in KPK, specially in Abbottabad. I would like to mention couple of incidents of change that is happening around us through personal observation, references and  media.
1. Hospitals have become cleaner and beautiful and patients are given superb treatment. One of my cousin told me that he was trying to get donation for an accident of a poor person for his treatment, but when he went to hospital to see him, he was told by the patient to stop making efforts as he is getting treatment and medical facilities for free.Also my younger brother’s friend who is a doctor told him that all medicines are given away free in a marvelous way which was not done in hospitals before and that doctors are bound to stay in hospital till 3pm.
2. One of my friend who is also a hardcore supporter of PML(N) is very happy of the performance of PTI in the district regarding the Patwari system. He said he went to get the registry (intakal) done the other day and tried to give Rs. 3000/- to Patwari sahib so that his work could be doe on priority basis but the Patwari sahib refused to get it even though he insisted a lot.
3. We all got to know through media how IG Peshawar Police started the Hafta e Safai (cleaning) campaign in the city by ‘mobing’(Jahroo) the area himself.The FIR system has been initiated through internet and a proper check and balance is placed on it.
4. I always remained suspicious of the application of Patwar khana to be an online (or computer based) . I thought Patwaris woun’t help in it. But there is no limit to my surprise when a Patwari himself told me that the process is on and very soon we will see a computer based patwar khana in KPK.
I think its our responsibility to highlight the good things of KP government and PTI. They are not going for a cheap popularity they are bringing a strategic change in policy and practice. The people who given them vote for hand pump, street lights and laptop or sasti rooti would be very disappointed and the people who have given vote to bring a change in the policy and practices will be happy. The ball is in your court now. I will encourage all to share if you have noticed some change in policy and governace of KP.

SYED AFZAL MOSHADI SHAH

2 comments:

  1. PTI walo ab kuch kaam bhi ker lo sara din internet per bethay rehtay ho...

    ReplyDelete

Facebook Comment